Task 01 : Experimentation On Media - Hatching on Pen

WEEK 1 - WEEK 3

On our first meeting for this module, Mr. JR briefed us on the Module Information Booklet and show us the expected results of all the tasks we will be doing for the semester. 


For our first task, we are required to experiment hatching on pen with the strokes method. The theme for this task is Black & White Avant Garde. 

After collecting 5 reference pictures according to the theme, I consulted Mr. JR and let him have the final choose. 

Chosen Picture

I proceed to print the picture on A3 size and trace the back of the printed paper with 2B pencil. 



Mr. JR guided us on how to do the "etching" technique, I then practiced this technique before applying it onto my actual drawing paper.



After doing the technique on my actual paper and finishing up, a liquid dropped to my drawing so I tried covering it, but it looks quite funny as it resembles a big mole, so I consulted Mr. JR and he told me to cover it with another drawing, which is a bra strap. 


Finalized Drawing

Comments

Popular Posts